Fannie Mae site helps you find your way through…
Confused about what options might be available to you and if you even qualify for them? Fannie Mae’s Know Your Options site will get you rolling in no time!
First, to be sure your mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae, start with the Loan Look Up on the very top menu line. Once you’ve confirmed this, you have a literal plethora of assistance in sorting out what options may be open to you.
Their Option Finder makes this all easy! You answer simple, focused questions and come out the other end with your options! If there is something you are not sure about, you can contact them for assistance from a real person!
- How to refinance with little to zero equity
- How to modify your loan
- Options to stay in your home
- Options to leave your home
- What to do if you are already in foreclosure
- A Resource list for Mortgage Assistance & Government Programs that may apply
Another great feature are the calculators made available on the site so that you can get an estimate of your monthly payments would be on a modification or refinance.
Check it out now at www.knowyouroptoins.com!